Jul 18, 2016
Cinnamon Sugar Baked Peaches
I don't think there is anything like a good ripe peach during summertime. We got a basket of free-stone peaches this last week and several of them were not ripe enough to eat, so Victoria baked them with butter, cinnamon and sugar...they were delicious!
3 large peaches (they do not have to be ripe!)
2 Tablespoons salted butter
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
1. Slice peaches in half and remove the pit.
2. Place in an oven safe pan.
3. Place a small amount of butter in the center of each peach.
4. Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the peaches.
5. Bake 10-15 minutes at 375 degrees.
Optional: top with vanilla ice cream!