Oct 12, 2009

With all creation I sing

While Audra was recovering from her dental surgery,
the Salesman and Victoria Leigh went on a hike to see a Moonbow.
Victoria snapped several pictures of her daddy during their adventure.
She also captured the beauty of God's creation all around them.
Our family had planned to go together;
but, Victoria Leigh's pictures,
gave me beautiful glimpses of their day together.
I was so thankful that she didn't just take pictures of the moonbow.
And my heart sings in thanksgiving to the Lord:
"Clothed in rainbows, of living color
Flashes of lightning, rolls of thunder
Blessing and honor, strength and
Glory and power be
To You the Only Wise King
Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing:
Praise to the King of Kings!
You are my everything,
And I will adore You!
Filled with wonder,
Awestruck wonder
At the mention of Your Name
Jesus, Your Name is Power
Breath, and Living Water
Such a marvelous mystery."
Revelation Song
Pictures along the pathway by Victoria Leigh.

7 comments

fuzzytop said...

Beautiful photos Victoria Leigh! And I love that song...

Hugs,
Adrienne

Andrea said...

Beautiful journey. Thank you, Victoria Leigh for allowing us to follow along on your journey. What a wonderful time you must have enjoyed with your Dad.

Blessings, andrea

Ginger said...

Powerful words...beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing!

B His Girl said...

Beautiful landscape. Thanks for sharing. Singing has been on my mind.

Holly said...

What awesome photos! :)

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

I certainly need to get out in nature more! These pictures have whetted my appetite in regards to all that I am missing. When I saw the word "moonbow" I couldn't help but think about one of my favorite children's books "The Moonbow of Mr. B. Bones"--I must go digging for that one in the attic. I read it to my older kids, but my younger ones now need the words to fuel their imagination regarding moonbows and otherwise!

Love your tulip picture as well. You have a beautiful way of expressing your heart through photographs. So comforting and peaceful.

Blessings to you in your week.

peace~elaine

LisaShaw said...

Oh Lora, these are absolutely beautiful! I felt like I was on a gentle journey outdoors under the presence of the LORD.

Thank you for sharing with us.