Dec 15, 2008

Memory Monday

Thank you all for your interest in Scripture memory cards. Our church only had the one deck of cards left that I used to take pictures of from the Embrace The Word campaign. The church had the decks printed at a print shop. Before our church went with the print shop, they set up a program on their computers to try printing it in house. My church has made available to me the computer set up they used and it is ready for you to print on business card stock. The actual decks of cards I photographed and that the church ended up using was printed by a "print shop". Let me know if you are interested in the program that was shared with me and I'll be more than glad to e-mail it to you. It's exciting to know so many are interested in hiding His Word in our hearts.

This week's Word:
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Let's see how how I did:

Yeah! I kept wanting to say this verse in the KJV that I had memorized as a child!


Next week I am tucking John 8:12 in my heart "Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life." John 8:12

6 comments

Cindy said...

I do the same thing when memorizing scripture! I tend to make it a conglomeration of several different translations!

Mary Ellen (megardengal) said...

These Scripture cards are such a great Idea!! We are with American Missionary Fellowship serving in Colorado and what a great tool to use- I would be interested in more information on these if I could please!!

Blessings
mary

Hi! I'm Grace said...

Hi Lora, it is so nice to be in a blog that glorifies God's name.
Be safe always... :)

Kimberly said...

A friend of mine just asked me to start holding her accountable for memorizing verses, and I am so glad she did! I need someone to hold me accountable, too!

I know your life will be richly blessed from hiding His Word in your heart!
:) K

Groovewoman ♫ said...

Hey Lora,
You are so sweet! I am unable to locate an email address for you on your blog page...I know i have it in my emails somewhere. I will try to find it and shoot you an email. I am in some serious need of encouragement! Thank you for commenting on my blog!
With Love,
Groovewoman

Joanne (The Simple Wife) said...

Hi Lora,

I'm having the same NIV/KJV mishmash with Luke 2!

Joanne