My friend MICHELLE at "Because I Love You" tagged me today with a game of "Six Random Things About Me!" So... Here are the rules as I choose to play along:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
MY SIX RANDOM THINGS:
1. My oldest teen got her driver's permit today! It really seems like we just brought our dear bundle home from the hospital in her bonnet and booties. My, the years fly by. I guess I'll have a chauffeur now! Home James! Except she's a darlin' young lady and I don't quite see myself being comfortable with teaching driver's ed from the back seat.
2. My dear husband says that I should be living on a farm because I get up so early in the morning. I have not always been an early bird. I remember my dear mother saying to me in high school, in her sweet southern drawl, "Now Lora, am I going to need to put your bed on the bus today?"
3. Oh, I'm a joyful noise maker. My dear, talented sister-in-law tells me things like:
"Your piano really needs to be tuned."
"Your youngest has perfect pitch."
So, just give me a tambourine. I can do the noise thing.
4. I enjoy organizing cabinets, closets, drawers, etc. I have so much fun when a friend asks me to help organize her kitchen. Serious fun. So if you lived next door to me, I'm certain you'd have your spices alphabetized and on a spin-a-bin.
5. We have not had a TV in our home going on five years now. We tend to have more conversations in our home these last few years. Which is probably why I feel like "I am so sorry, would you please forgive me?" is one of my most used phrases.
6. Bicycle riding is relaxing to me. And I'm not talking the spandex and a helmet riding kind. I'm more like Jessica Fletcher (when we had TV, I did my ironing around Murder She Wrote) with a European market basket on the front, ringing the little bell and waving at my neighbors. Yes, that kind of bicycle riding is very relaxing to me.
Here are my six tagged friends:
And if you've not been tagged and would like to share something random about yourself in the comments, please do so.