Oct 20, 2008

Weekly Word Devotional

Listening to the Lord brings me such great delight. And for quite some time now, the Lord has been prompting me to put together in a some sort of form, the words I hear Him speak. At first He gave me fifty some words that I scribbled down that appear to be topics. Then, as I sit by the lamp light in the wee early morning hours, He expands the topics and I am just writing them down. Just a ready pen Lord. Nothing that I am doing.

Soon I'll post the start of a series He seems to be starting in my life and we'll call it a Weekly Word Devotional. May your spirit be encouraged and refreshed as I share glimpses of what He, The Light, is speaking to me as I seek to listen, learn, live and love like Jesus.

Not that I always get it right, just along my pilgrim pathway, He is shedding The Light. Praise His Name!

0 comments